Get help now
If you or someone you know need crisis support now, the services below can help.
If your life is in danger, call emergency services on 000.
If you need support, call one of the following numbers:
- Lifeline Australia – 13 11 14
- Kids Helpline (for under 25’s) – 1800 55 1800
- MensLine Australia – 1300 78 99 78
- Suicide Call Back Service – 1300 659 467
- beyondblue – 1300 22 4636
- Veterans and Veterans' Families Counselling Service – 1800 011 046
You can also:
- talk to someone you trust
- contact your GP, a counsellor, psychologist or psychiatrist
- visit a hospital emergency department.
Source: Black Dog Institute
If you or someone you know need crisis support now, there are services that can help, to find these services click here.
Get guidance on how to support your worker to recover at work.
Find out how you can look after your own mental health.